1872S Seated Liberty Dollar Value & Facts
Value of a 1872S Silver Dollar Coin
- Grade G (4) (Good) value is $250
- Grade VG (8) (Very Good) value is $350
- Grade F (12) (Fine) value is $500
- Grade VF (20) (Very Fine) value is $700
- Grade EF (40) (Extremely Fine) value is $1,700
- Grade AU (50) (About Uncirculated) value is $4,000
- Grade MS (60) (Uncirculated) value is $10,500
- Grade MS (63) (Choice Uncirculated) value is $37,000
- Grade PF (63) (Proof) value is $
Other 1872S Dollar Coin Facts
- Designer: Christian Gobrecht.
- Mintage: 9,000
- Mintmark: None.
- Obverse: Liberty Seated.
- Reverse: Eagle with olive Branch & arrows
- Weight: 26.73 grams.
- Diameter: 38.1 mm.
- Edge: Reeded.
- Composition: 90% Silver & 10% Copper.